1. The sonic touch of the Gong can be a healing touch, having excellent results with people recovering from a wide range of symptoms from stress-related conditions to chronic pain and arthritis:
-Relieving neck pain
-Cramping in the chest and upper respiratory system
-Reduces muscle pain
-Improves joint flexibility and range of motion
2. Creates deep relaxation and clears the mind
3. Immediate reduction in stress and anxiety
4. Stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of functioning
5. Stimulates circulation
6. It aids in the reorganization of the emotional energy and feeling that are tied into the body
7. Aids in breaking addictive behavior
8. Regular sessions accelerate the development of intuitive sensitivity and visualization
9. It can regenerate the neurons and their interconnections
10. It regenerates the nervous system
11. Clears the aura
12. Opens and aligns the chakras
13. Clears the sub-conscious mind from negative thought patterns
| It is excellent therapy for all stress-related issues, providing immediate relief and reduction of depression, fatigue, feelings of separation, loneliness, anger, fear and hostility, and many other conditions caused by a lack of balance and harmony in the body and mind, as it has a revitalizing effect on the immune and nervous system.
Gong therapy also is cleansing, releasing, healing and harmonizing on all levels.
All Healing Journeys can be enhanced by Gong Yoga Therapy.
- The European Spine Journal revealed that the gong was helpful in accelerating the healing process of an acute ankle sprain.
- In Asia, in the southeastern region, the gong is used in the psychiatric hospital to help with the patient's schizophrenia.
- Dr. Peter Hess in Germany concluded that the sound of the Gong was an effective approach for working with psychotic patients.
- Dorita S. Berger recounts that no musical instrument seemed to have an effect on her four year old autistic patient until he heard the gong.
"The Gong is the first and the last instrument for the human mind. There is only one thing that can supersede and command the human mind--the sound of the Gong. It is the first sound in the universe, the sound that created this universe. It is the mind, the sound of the gong is like a mother and father that gave It birth. The mind has no power to resist a gong that is well played."