SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE COACHING
40 Day SIC is a unique program that will suit the needs of the student in
a personalized manner. This program was designed to support anyone who
is sincerely committed to overcoming one's own issues.
Whether they may be stress, depression, insomnia, poor concentration, bad habits, etc or simply the desire to establish a consistent spiritual practice which may support a healthy, happy and whole lifestyle.
We live in our minds. This is where we experience joy or sadness, heaven on earth or hell, slavery or freedom. If our minds are not free, then no matter what or where our circumstances, we are imprisoned. But if our minds are truly free, regardless of our circumstances, we are free indeed.
1-The student will be guided for a period of 40 days.
2-He/She will commit to 10 classes total ( twice a week) + workshop*
a- 5 private classes- @ AquarianYoga Center
b- Unlimited yoga classes during the 40 days period
c- *The student must attend a workshop (included), if any is held during coaching period by Akalsukh Singh
3-Akalsukh will design a personalized routine for the student to practice daily, besides the 10 private/group classes.
Your routine may include:
-pranayam (breathing exercise)
-asana (physical posture and movement)
-mantra (a word or group of words repeated in a specific way)
4-The student will recieve a deep and complete Tantric Numerology
reading . The teacher will use the valuable information from the Tantric Numerologic reading to better personalize the program.
5-Akalsukh will be available through e-mail and phone for questions and answers during the 40 day period.
Whether the student wants to get rid of depression, stress, insomnia, poor concentration, bad habits, etc, the extra bonus is that the 40 Day Spiritual Intelligence Coaching will give you an enormous boost on developing your own practice. After this period you'll be able to keep a steady daily practice, taking a refresher monthly class at the K. Yoga studio of your preference or a private class if you wish.
The only and total cost of the 40 Day Spiritual Intelligence Coaching is : $ 950
"Adding Sadhana to my practice has helped me make breakthroughs in my yoga and in my life. During the forty days, I noticed less distracting thoughts and reactions and a completely neutral mind opening up the channels to manifest my ideas and goals without any mental obstructions. Sadhana allows you to observe yourself and create the space between thoughts, words, and actions. It's a big commitment to yourself that will bring you to self realization. Keeping that discipline mentally and physically gave me so much personal power, positivity and energy. After 40 days of Akalsukh's supportive encouragement and your own hard work, you won't want to give up the benefits of this personal experience. "
Heidi - Verona, NJ
"I love Kundalini Yoga. I was looking for the connection between my body, mind and soul and I got it! Kundalini Yoga group practice, and the 40-day coaching experience with Akalsukh, gave me much needed self-discipline and now I spend most of my time in the state of positive thinking. My life is full of energy (without drinking 5-7 cups a coffee a day - Yogi Tea is a great substitute!).
Sometimes I laugh because I feel like my mind is as old as I am but my body feels 20 years younger. My 8 pound weight loss in 40 days is an extra bonus.
I am now committed to continue daily practice and my intention is to learn more about the
International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training program."
Hiie M. Gussak, MD
"I had been practicing various types of yoga for about six years when I
attended my first Kundalini Yoga class with Akalsukh. On that very first
day, I knew in my heart that I'd found a special teacher with a deep
devotion to yoga. With the help of Akalsukh I'm learning to respond to the
'call of my soul,' and to connect with a part of me -my true identity- that
I've too often ignored or denied. Akalsukh is a wise, patient, and truthful
teacher and I know that the spiritual journey I am making under his guidance
will be profound. I am filled with gratitude for this teacher, and this
Why 40 days works?
40 Days has historically been known as a very sacred time period. It is a length of time often referred to in the Bible and other ancient scriptures for enacting change.There is a natural 40-day rhythm to habits in the body and mind. Doing something for 40 days can make or break a habit in a person. If you are consistent in your personal practice, it can clear old subconscious patterns, set up new positive patterns, and change your life for the better.
A few requirements for this 40 Day program:
1. You must do it. Your commitment is required to be successful.
2. No excuses, no procrastination, no reasons and rationale why not. You must simply DO IT and stick to the entire 40 Day program.
"Excuses are self-abuses." Y.B.
3. All positive changes begin with a decision when presented with opportunity. No one can make up your mind for you. You must want to go to a better level in life. You must desire it. Often something can only be truly desired when we are just plain tired of what we have been getting. If you are ready to go to a better level then the 40 Day Spiritual Intelligence Coaching is for you.
When you finish, you will be a new person, a better person, a happier person, and a more free,
powerful and fulfilled person.
You'll shine as a golden sun!!
You will be able to keep on walking higher and higher on your own; then you'll know by experience that all the power lies inside you and now you have the "know-how" method to access it.
To schedule a free interview please contact Akalsukh directly
"...There are two kinds of habits: Promoting habits and demoting habits. Demoting habits make you unhappy physically, mentally, and spiritually. In your life, if you have all the habits which are promoting habits, you will end up as a liberated, divine person. If you have demoting habits, you will always end up as a physical wreck, mentally unbalanced, and/or spiritually defunct."
" ...Each habit is supported on two tripods: Physical, Mental, and Spiritual; Past, Present, and Future. “There are two guiding instincts in man. He is either improving his future or blocking his future improvement. If you are conscious of this, and have an honest and sincere urge to improve your future, you will always have promoting habits. Oh man, if you are to care not even for God, at least care for the future. When you care enough for your future to have promoting habits, you will become a liberated person."
” ...Yesterday’s sinner can be a saint this minute. The only thing required is a decision: ‘Am I to guard my future and choose to be a liberated person, or am I to block my future and go by the material-physical aspect of the world?" "...Maintain a positive attitude with promoting habits for forty days, and you can change your destiny.” "Do one special meditation every day for forty days. Keep a diary of your progress and the changes you go through."
Excerpted from Change of Habit Breath Meditation by Yogi Bhajan
The Flow of Eternal Power by Shakti Parwha Khalsa
Take an opportunity to pause, reflect on the past and prepare for the future. Preparing for the future includes evaluating our current habit structures and what we want to change. In considering habit changes it is important to be realistic in deciding what our psyche can actually tolerate. It’s so easy to consider more change than we can actually accommodate, because change is hard.
From our yogic tradition we know it takes 40 days to make or break a habit. Manifesting change requires patience and baby steps. Yoga and meditation help us to facilitate change because they can help us to penetrate the psyche to change our habit structure at a core level. If we don’t change the psyche then change won’t last, it is just that simple.
Formula for Success
Choose simple habits to change at first. Specifically target the habit you’re trying to change. Work hard for 40 days, and then begin to target the next habit you would like to change.
Excerpted from Faces Changes II by Dr. Kartar
Prosperity Paths Jan 2004 issue
*All payments should be made before you start the program and are non-refundable and non-transferable. We assume you are making a commitment you can keep and we'll honor that.
The significance of 40
...in the sacred scriptures
Of all the types and shadows of the Old Testament, none is as pervasive and important as the shadows revealed in the relationship between "forty," and the
fulfillment of promises.
- The rains (in Noah's day) fell for 40 days and nights (Genesis 7:4).
- Israel ate Manna for 40 years (Exodus 16:35).
- Moses was with God in the mount, 40 days and nights (Exodus 24:18).
- Moses was again with God 40 days and 40 nights (Exodus 34:28).
- Moses led Israel from Egypt at age 80 (2 times 40), and after 40 years in the wilderness, died at 120 (3 times 40; Deuteronomy 34:7).
- The spies searched the land of Canaan for 40 days (Numbers 13:25).
- Therefore, God made Israel wander for 40 years (Numbers 14:33-34).
- 40 stripes was the maximum whipping penalty (Deuteronomy 25:3).
- God allowed the land to rest for 40 years (Judges 3:11).
- God again allowed the land to rest for 40 years (Judges 5:31).
- God again allowed the land to rest for 40 years (Judges 8:28).
- Abdon (a judge in Israel) had 40 sons (Judges 12:14).
- Israel did evil; God gave them to an enemy for 40 years (Judges 13:1).
- Eli judged Israel for 40 years (1 Samuel 4:18).
- Goliath presented himself to Israel for 40 days (1 Samuel 17:16).
- Saul reigned for 40 years (Acts 13:21).
- Ishbosheth (Saul's son) was 40 when he began his reign (2 Samuel 2:10).
- David reigned over Israel for 40 years (2 Samuel 5:4, 1 Kings 2:11).
- The holy place of the temple was 40 cubits long (1 Kings 6:17).
- 40 baths (measurement) was size of lavers in Temple (1 Kings 7:38).
- The sockets of silver are in groups of 40 (Exodus 26:19 & 21).
- Solomon reigned same length as his father; 40 years (1 Kings 11:42).
- Elijah had one meal that gave him strength 40 days (1 Kings 19:8).
- Ezekiel bore the iniquity of the house of Judah for 40 days (Ezekiel 4:6).
- Jehoash (Joash) reigned 40 years in Jerusalem (2 Kings 12:1).
- Egypt to be laid desolate for 40 years (Ezekiel 29:11-12).
- Ezekiel's (symbolic) temple is 40 cubits long (Ezekiel 41:2).
- The courts in Ezekiel's temple were 40 cubits long (Ezra 46:22).
- God gave Nineveh 40 days to repent (Jonah 3:4).
- Jesus fasted 40 days and nights (Matthew 4:2).
- Jesus was tempted 40 days (Luke 4:2, Mark 1:13).
- Jesus remained on earth 40 days after resurrection (Acts 1:3).
- Women are pregnant for 40 weeks (time of testing).
I find it curious that the ancient Aztecs had a Venusian goddess who they believed walked the earth as a man for 40 days before returning to the heavens, and that 40 days was the period of time between the resurrection of Jesus and his ascension to heaven. Also interesting that the number 40, so significant in Jewish, Christian, Islamic, and other traditions, is also the number of days of a Venus retrograde cycle and her complete transition from evening to morning star.
"In the house of the Lord, the process is slow. But there is not ultimate darkness. You shall be answered if you will just call Him in the morning. Discipline yourself. Forty days is not a lifetime, it is just 40 days. Within two and a half hours before the rise of the sun, if for one fraction of a second or even half of that, you will recite the mantra with a sweet harmony, He is supposed to look after you. It is a contract."
Biblical numerology recognizes there are several numbers and sets of numbers that can be found repeatedly in the Bible. The number 40 is designated as the number that represents probations and trials
40 years of the eagle
The story of the eagle is incredible!
The eagle has the longest life-span of its' species.
It can live up to 70 years. But to reach this age, the eagle must make a hard decision in its' 40's.
Its' long and flexible talons can no longer grab prey which serves as food.
Its' long and sharp beak becomes bent.
Its' old-aged and heavy wings, due to their thick feathers, become stuck to its' chest and make it difficult to fly.
Then, the eagle is left with only two options: die or go through a painful process of change which
lasts many days.
The process requires that the eagle fly to a mountain top and sit on its' nest.
There the eagle knocks its' beak against a rock until it plucks it out. After plucking it out, the eagle will wait for a new beak to grow back and then it will pluck out its' talons.
When its' new talons grow back, the eagle starts plucking its' old-aged feathers.
And after five months, the eagle takes its famous flight of rebirth and lives for 30 more years.
Learn from the Eagle.
Spread Your Wings and Fly.